The best mattress for the best Frame
Our highest quality mattresses do not require a traditional box spring so we recommend our sturdy “foundations” to provide lifetime support. Innerspring mattresses breathe and sleep 28% cooler than foam mattresses so we add just enough “cool-temperature” foam for comfort.
More for your Mattress
Premier Comfort Innerspring Mattress
Innerspring mattresses provide superior support all the way to the edges with exceptional long-lasting comfort that pure foam mattresses cannot come close to providing. You have a choice of 3 levels of comfort/firmness.
- 1130 coils in queen
- 15 year warranty (plush and Pillowtop)
- 10 year warranty on firm
- Made in USA (Virginia)
- Compatible with motion bed units.
- Custom Sizes Available
All-white (won’t show any color through sheets and bedskirt) extra cushy quilted cover made from cashmere wool (quick drying, comfortable and soft to the touch).
- Pillowtop: 2” quilted cover with 2” slow-recovery cool-sleeping (Serene) memory foam. 15” high
- Plush: 2” quilted cover with 1” slow-recovery cool-sleeping memory foam. 14” high
- Firm: no layer 1
This 2” high-technology quick-recovery high-density Endure polyfoam (not latex) is perforated for body heat release (cool for sleeping) and has a consistent density for uniform firm support and superior resiliency. 100% recyclable, fire retardant (meets Cal. 117 & FMVSS 302) and is non-allergenic. This plush layer has superior compression rating (not only will it give you support, it will last for years).
Firm: 1” quilted cover. No Layer 2 & 3. 12” high
- Engineered individually-wrapped pocketed 8” high coil system has a Combination Zone technology to produce firmer coils on the edges and hip area (as opposed to continuous coils) for superior comfort and support. Pocketed coils are individually-wrapped to instantly adjust to your sleep movements, conforming yet supporting your body with no “stress points’. This coil system reduces motion transfer so you feel NONE of your partner’s sleep movements during the night. This coil system outperforms foam mattresses with no roll off edge feeling. Consistent sleep surface and yet still works with motion bed units.
Royalty Flippable Double Sided Mattress
This is the best choice if you want firm edges and the longest lasting firmness.
- 448 coils (Queen)
- Serene Self-Adjusting Comfort Foam has billions of microscopic air capsules to enhance support, reduce pressure points and keeps you cooler.
- Custom sizes available!
Super soft all white (won’t show any color through sheets and dust ruffles!) polyester cover (easy to clean) is quilted for comfort and durability (quilted fabric is more durable).
Deep layers (more than 1″) are less subject to compression
Pillowtop has 3” quick-recovery high-density polyfoam (not latex), 2” quilted cover. 14” high
Plush has 2” quick-recovery high-density polyfoam (not latex), 2” quilted cover. 12” high
Firm has 2” medium firm high-density polyfoam (not latex), 1.5” quilted cover. 11” high
This popular reversible innerspring mattress is made with a novel technology called the Power Edge Coil system. These firm 6” high coils around the edges of the mattress are constructed from 12 3/4 gauge wire and each perimeter coil is hand wrapped with an exclusive material to increase edge support. In addition, a heavy steel rod forms the edges of the mattress to provide permanent support on the edges. So there will be no drooping edges, not ever!
10 year warranty on defects in material or workmanship as long as used with our foundation and no signs of abuse, misuse or unsanitary conditions. Defects will be repaired or replaced at no cost except for transportation. Stains do void this warranty so we recommend the use of a mattress pad. For the longest life on this mattress, we recommend turning it over and rotating head and foot once a month for the first 4 months, then once every 6 months.
New Foam Mattress Coming Soon